Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wedding fun!



Since I'm trying to figure out how to work this whole thing - I thought I would practice by putting some photo's from some recent weddings with the girls! The most recent was my dear sister Jackie who is now married to the infamous Chuck (aka: Chuckster) - such a powerful ceremony about the power of God in relationships in the beautiful chapel on Northwestern's campus! The other wedding was from last summer in LA - what fun we had at this private estate with it's own zoo! Yes, my dear Elida had a ball tempting to lion and other wildlife. We had a ball celebrating the union of our sister Jana (world traveler diva) and her man Chris (microsoft guru). I'm happy to report both couples are gloriously happy and are enjoying their new lives together!



0 comments: